Sunday, June 20, 2010

missing.

I spend so much of my life missing - someone, some place, some time, some idyllic impossible because I try so hard to see the best in people, gather the best in life, and remember the most wonderful moments.

Sometimes I feel like I miss what hasn't even happened yet, ah! it's just this constant longing for something more. If I get this inkling that something's working out and could be better I can't wait. Seeing the best in people->seeing potential->pushing for that future possibility instead of living with faith for just today.

This is one of my favorite quotes. I keep it pinned in front of my desk written on some pretty Florentine stationery from Claire:

"Now we should live when the pulse of life is strong. Life is a tenuous thing...fragile, fleeting. Don't wait for tomorrow. Be here now! Be here now! Be here now!"


 
Posted by Picasa
this was a be here now moment. even if it was there. in frankfurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment